At the law firm of Sacks & Sacks, P.A., our Jacksonville debt negotiation lawyer完美彩票代理注册s help individuals obtain debt relief. We offer various services, including bankruptcy filings, debt negotiation and debt consolidation. We can talk to you about your options for obtaining debt relief through the method that is most advisable for your specific situation.
The following topics are related to debt negotiation as well as bankruptcy. Contact us to learn more about:
- Stopping creditor harassment: Consumers are protected by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act. Under these laws, consumers are protected from harassing and unreasonable collection activities. Our law firm can help you stop creditor harassment, either through debt negotiation or bankruptcy.
- Debt consolidation: Debt negotiation differs from debt consolidation. However, they do have a similarity — the decision to choose either one should not be taken lightly. For many consumers, debt consolidation can result in even further debt. Our Jacksonville bankruptcy attorneys can help you understand what debt consolidation can and cannot do as well as explain the benefits offered by bankruptcy.
- Stop wage garnishments: In most instances, wage garnishment can only be stopped by filing bankruptcy or by paying the debt in full. It may be possible to stop wage garnishment with debt negotiation. Talk to an attorney to learn more.
- Credit repair: Debt negotiation and bankruptcy can be viable ways for you to rebuild your credit and move forward toward a sound financial future.
- Medical bills and credit card debt: Both medical debt and credit card debt can be eliminated in bankruptcy, consolidated or negotiated. We can talk you through the options and help you decide the most advisable plan to eliminate your medical debt and credit card bills.
- Bankruptcy FAQs
Contact a Jacksonville Debt Negotiation Lawyer
To learn more about debt negotiation and other methods for obtaining debt relief, call 904-396-5557 or simply contact完美彩票代理注册 online to schedule your free initial consultation with one of our Florida lawyer完美彩票代理注册s.